protect the environment world Plant a tree


protect the environment worldand live Donate True Made my world green. Plant a tree 


Made my world green.

We are planting trees in the world Your name We are planting trees and uploading your photo Donate as much as you can Plant a tree to protect the environment

Our challenge is to protect the environment by planting as many trees as possible and to get the support of all the people in the world. My dream is that every year people all over the world plant a tree and take care of it like a family and every year another tree will come. This is an initiative of mine. You can also give me an idea

https://ckpatel1982.blogspot.com/2022/04/protect-environment-world-plant-tree.html

ALL donations will be spent on planting the tree and the photos of those who will donate will be affixed to the tree and posted on my web site. and that tree will be taken care of and you of and you too plant a tree send me a photo I will put on my website and put your name with address thanks for supporting me I have made the world green 



Made my world green.


Donate                          Donate                     Donate


8140720280@upi

Paytm :- 8140720280


SHIBA INU (SHIB) :-

0x83e082b8d301e02baeb74788793703a40623d118



Donate 
your photo send email :- cknrom@gmail.com    

I AM CHANDRAKETU 
I AM FORM :- INDIA 


MY CONTECT NO +917201899234
EMAIL ID :- cknrom@gmail.com    










0 Comments